2021 Home Owner Grant Changes
The Province of BC started to administrate all Home Owner Grant (HOG) transactions beginning on January 1, 2021. The Town no longer may help you with retroactive or current HOG applications due to this change. Unfortunately, the HOG administration links are not available from the Province yet. Once they become available we will add these to our site.
ALL USERS MUST RE-REGISTER
Due to recent software updates, all users who registered online accounts for property taxes or utilities before April 8th, 2020 must re-register their accounts:
- Click here for detailed instructions
- Click here to register your account
- Click the "Show Me How" button
- Enter your Folio / Roll Number, and your Access Code / Pin. This information can be found on your Property Tax Notice or Annual Utilities Invoice. The system automatically includes the Jurisdiction Number (413). Do not include the Jurisdiction number when entering your Folio / Roll number.
Thank you for your understanding as we update our systems to serve you better. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.428.2214.
2020 Property Tax Inserts:
- Business - Includes payment methods, and deadlines for businesses
- Residential - Includes payment methods, and home owner’s grant application information
Access Your Accounts Online
Welcome to the Town of Creston's online Account Services Portal. From here you are able to access your account for property taxes and Town utilities (water, sanitary, solid waste).
- To use the online Account Services you will need your ROLL/ACCOUNT NUMBER and ACCESS CODE which are printed on your bill or statement. You can also obtain your Access Code by calling the municipality at 250-428-2214.
- You must "Login" before you can access your account information.
- Upon successful registration and login, you will need to link your property tax and utility accounts in order to be given access to the Online Services applicable to your account.
Please see the link below for detailed instructions.
Please note that Internet Explorer users may experience issues registering for Account Services. We recommend using the Google Chrome web browser for the best user experience.
We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal financial information. This is a secure site.
Credit Card Payments
The Town of Creston is now accepting credit card payments using OptionPay - a third party payment processor. For a small fee, OptionPay provides residents with another convenient method of payment for utility bills, taxes, fees, tickets/fines, and more. OptionPay uses a tiered fee schedule to collect a load fee on each transaction (minimum fee of $2.00). Click here for the full tiered fee schedule.
By selecting the correct payment type from the drop down menu (once you are on the OptionPay webpage), the Town can ensure proper processing of your online credit card payment.
* This system is NOT for Photo Enforcement or Provincial tickets
* Please be advised that the Town of Creston does not provide refunds or process cancellations for transactions made using OptionPay. Once you have consented to processing your credit card payment and remitted the associated load fee, the charge is irreversible.